Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Mulholland Drive (2001)


Mulholland Drive (2001) has been announced as number 28 in Sight & Sound's top 50 greatest films of all time poll. I want to go on the record saying that in 10 years time, when we're driving around in flying cars and women have three breasts, Mulholland Drive will have worked its way into the top 10. I know I am right.

To celebrate the anticipated correctness of my prediction here is a gorgeous picture of Naomi Watts, who puts in one of the greatest performances of all time and her co star Laura Harring.

Read more about Naomi Watts in Mulholland Drive here

3 comments:

  1. I know you're right, too. Naomi Watts is so brilliant in it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mulholland Drive is nothing less than fantastic, outstanding & out of this world. I could use all the superlatives in the world and I wouldn't come close to express how I feel about this film & its actresses. Naomi Watts is excellent and Laura Harring too. I agree that it will be in the top 10 soon, maybe even sooner than in 10 years. David Lynch is a genius.

    Samuel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you a fan of David Lynch btw and if so, what do you think are his better works?

    ReplyDelete