Tuesday, 30 November 2010

David Lynch Music

 
Below are two songs from David Lynch that became available on UK iTunes in the past week. The first and the better of the two in my humble opinion is Good Day Today, sounds oddly light for Lynch, could easily pass for Crystal Castles and I feel comfortable listening to it whilst home alone and in the dark. Actually, I can't stop listening to it, it's very good.

I Know is the second track. It is darkly atmospheric It sounds like Black Keys after inhaling chloroform and having their heads wrapped tightly plastic bags. I am unable to listen to this alone without imagining that BOB is waiting for me in the kitchen with his maniacle grin and a blunt instrument. 

I just listened to it again and pictured a gang of Polish prostitutes dancing in synch and it suddenly became more bearable. You can't beat David Lynch, there's nothing the man can't do and he definitely can't do it badly.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment